Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Living Room Make-over (still in process).

Blue Wall, spackled and ready to say GOOD-BYE!
 
Warm Toast is on the wall (aka bachelor beige).

Hallway is still blue...not for long hopefully.


I love this little antique table and the photos on it!
 
Bay window has been removed.
 
 
Add caption
 
After (still need some art on the wall).
 
I love the lace curtain draped over the book case.
 
This is my great-aunt's desk and a few of my favorite pictures of Amanda and Daniel.


This is my Dad's chair. It needs to be re-upholstered. Still looking for someone to do that!




All I can say about this is...I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. If you are willing to travel a bit, we have a great upholsterer. He did our couch (hand me down from Jim's grandmother) and love seat (score from Craigslist). They are near Christiana.
    http://j-kenterprises.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete