Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Schedule

  • Up at 4:20 am
  • Get dressed
  • Stretch until 4:35
  • Gym Time
  • Make lunches 5:25 am
  • Shower at 6 am
  • Kiss Curtis good-bye at 6:15
  • Kiss Amanda good-bye at 6:25 am
  • Wake Daniel at 6:40 am
  • Laundry, clean bathroom, waste time on the computer.
  • Drive Daniel to school at 7:25 (and kiss him if I am not wearing lip gloss).
  • Walk Patches at 7:30 am
  • Check email again.
  • Go to Robert's house at 8:15 am
Then...hope Little Man takes a nap at 9:30 so I can have Bible time and close my eyes for twenty minutes. Because boy, I am exhausted by 10:15 am. I need a recharge. When the baby stops taking a morning nap I will have to start drinking caffeine!

If I am in bed before 10 am, it's a good night!

I lost two pounds in two weeks. Curtis lost eight.

No comments:

Post a Comment