Friday, May 31, 2013

Just For Fun

Five names you go by:
1. Momma
2. Mrs. Krier
3. Theresa
4. Treese
5. T.T.

Two of your favorite smells:
1. Vanilla
2. Amanda and Daniel's hair after they shower.

Three things you are wearing right now:
1.Capri pants
2. tank top
3. necklace.

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. School to be over
2. Cooler weather

Three people who will probably fill this out:
1. Jeannette
2.  Tina
3.  ?

Two things you did last night:
1. take Amanda to the choir banquet
2. sit on my friend's back patio

Two of the last things you cried over:
1. grades
2. lack of trust in the situation

Two things you ate today:
1. raisin toast with cream cheese
2. pepperoni pizza

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Curtis
2. Kimberly 

Five favorite songs:
1.  Lord I Need You
2.  Hello My Name Is...
3. Whom Shall I Fear
4.  Worn
5. Come to the River

Two things that you are proud of:
1. My husband
2. My children

Two things that you are not proud of:
1. My lack of trust and disappointment (see the "crying" question).
2. My recent anger over the situation

Tomorrow:
1.  Ladies Breakfast at Bible Fellowship with Carol
2. Que for the Troops at Falls Township Park

Two longest car rides:
1. Daytona Beach 
2. Kentucky

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. White Raspberry Tea by Lipton

Two of your sweetest memories:
1. When my then-boyfriend said he dreams of having a son (and we do!)
2. My mom cutting the cord at Amanda's birth

Two favorite vehicles you have owned:
1. Mustang
2. Not favorite but I owned a Corolla

Two favorite concerts you have been to:
1. Mandisa (at W.O.F last September)
2.  Upcoming Event in August (Mark Redman & Christy Nockels)

No comments:

Post a Comment