Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

For some reason we are making this a weekend celebration. And I am not complaining. I was up before six and completed just about all of my tasks by 11 am. Curtis and I went to get the raised bed and plants. Then we took Daniel with us to get the soil. The boys worked for about an hour. Then a special dinner and surprise was given to me. I am truly blessed!
 
 
Her children rise up and call her blessed;
Proverbs 31:28
 
 
 
 
 
Daniel using the power tool!

My boys adding the soil.

My first vegetable garden!

Rest in peace, Tucker.

Appetizer
 
My beverage of choice.

Daniel requested clams for dinner.

Curtis and Daniel eat the crawfish. No thank you!

Two T-bones and a porterhouse (farm fresh!)


So tender I didn't even need a knife.
 
Daniel ate eighteen clams.

The children went to the dollar store and surprised me.

Two very sweet and heartfelt cards, balloons and a BIG cupcake.


 My heart and my soul walking around on the outside!

 
Tomorrow is my favorite day of the week. We are with our church family all morning.
 I can't help to wonder what the afternoon will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment