Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stuff

It's been a real lulu of a week. These two verses were on Bible Gateway and Klove this morning. They sum up a lot for me. The two songs are also appropriately reflecting my heart. As I sit in ABF this morning listening to people talk about their weekly struggles, I am thinking how I will burst in to tears if I even open my mouth. It's better that I listened. The quote by my friend Elizabeth again was just what I needed.


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV



I need you! (click to listen).



So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.
 
 
 
Mountains! (Click to listen).


God said, "I call you to be a Christian and reflect my righteousness. When you don't, your anger is directed at me because I am a sovereign God. Don't ever think that I need you to accomplish justice. I need you to reflect love." (From Elizabeth T. this morning during Adult Bible Fellowship).


I don't drink. I don't do drugs. I don't smoke. I don't eat dessert any more. I don't drink coffee. Hmmm, sounds like I need a stress reliever, I wonder. Oh, prayer. Yes, prayer it is!








No comments:

Post a Comment