Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Peak Inside...

It's been 33 days without desserts. Again, that means no cookies, cup cakes, cake, pie, ice-cream, candy or anything else that is classified as dessert.

I have had coffee twice, I think.

I keep a food journal. I have consistently wrote in it for about 31 days. There was one day that I just didn't write anything down. I can't go back and complete it because I honestly can't remember.

So here is a peak inside my food journal:

  • Irish Porridge with brown sugar and honey
  • 2000 mg. Vitamin C
  • Lettuce, carrots, walnuts, broccoli, celery, cheese, bard boiled egg with honey mustard dressing
  • tomato
  • kale chips
  • hot apple cider


  • Plain Greek yogurt with apple butter
  • Kashi (heart to heart)
  • apple sauce
  • hot tea
  • apple and peanut butter
  • banana
  • ham and cheese sandwich with cranberry mustard
  • chili with sour cream and cheese
  • tea with honey
  • apricots (from a can)


  • 2 Hard Boiled eggs
  • 2000 mg. Vitamin C
  • apple sauce
  • Olive Garden left overs with bread stick
  • lettuce, green beans, carrots, sundried tomatoes, cheese, walnuts, chicken with ranch, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
  • apple and peanut butter



Breakfast is one of the following three:
  1. Greek Yogurt
  2. Hard Boiled Egg(s)
  3. Oatmeal
fruit
2000 mg. Vitamin C

Lunch is a salad or left over dinner primarily. I seem to eat an apple, banana and apple sauce every day. Dinner is always different.

Bread has never had a hold on me. I feel that the coffee and sugar addiction has been broken.

I have only been on the scale once. It was discouraging even though I have not set a weight loss goal. So I decided not to get on the scale. Maybe I will weigh in on the 21st of every month.

I have no update on Mike or Jeannette. Curtis is down 11 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment