Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Treading Water


I was in the shower thinking about what the word for today was going to be. Then a little later, I was folding laundry and complaining. It was then that I realized "I am thankful for LAUNDRY". There are people in NY and NJ that lost everything. I am thankful for having more clothes than just the clothes on my back. There are still thousands without electric. I am thankful for the washer and dryer to do all of this laundry!

However, as I sit down to write the blog, I realize that the letter of the day is not L. It is N.

It just sums up the world-wind of my life. My brain is following suit. I am barely keeping my head above water!

Tonight is the last soccer practice. We will get a short break before in-door (Futsal) starts in December. We have been without a second vehicle for 3 weeks. I am getting super nutty with this. My library books are over-due! I know...I am thankful for one both vehicles. Some people don't even have one and we have TWO!

Every night we have TWO things going on and one car. I am sure that I should be experiencing God in the madness, but I'm choosing to melt down, cry and go to bed defeated.

I know this is just temporary. And as I am typing this, I am listening to the songs from yesterday's post.

So...I will be back later with my word of thankfulness for today! Have a Wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment