Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankfulness Day 27





I am thankful for the YOUTH group and the YOUTH leaders.

It's funny how things work out. I prayed that Amanda would connect with someone at youth group. I prayed for two years. Then one night, she was invited to a youth group at another church. Immediately she connected with the girls and Emily (Em), her leader.

It's now a year later and she has developed such wonderful friendships that I can't even imagine not having if God had answered those prayers the way I wanted.

Amanda stayed "by herself" for the first time this past weekend when we were in Lancaster for the soccer tournament. She wasn't alone however, Em agreed to say here with her. What a selfless act for Em to give up her free time to spend with Amanda. 

We are very blessed to have a wonderful church family!




No comments:

Post a Comment