Friday, November 9, 2012

Day Nine of Being Thankful




"give thanks in all circumstances; 
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."
 1 Thessalonians 5:18



I have two today...Infant and Income. My income just happens to do with taking care of an infant. Never in a million years would I have guessed that this is what I would be doing at the age of 44. I am not fulfilling my baby fix. I have heard of people calling it that. I just was never that person. I am more like a grand mom to little Robert. A young grand mom. Very Young, mind you. I can not tell you how much I am loving what I am doing. I am so thankful for this little infant and the income that his family is providing for me. (I have been putting it away for our July 2013 vacation.)

What are you thankful for today? 





No comments:

Post a Comment