Friday, September 14, 2012

Knowing God's Heart

“[Have the Attitude of Christ] Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? Any comfort from his love? Any fellowship together in the Spirit? Are your hearts tender and compassionate? Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose.” Philippians 2:1-2 NLT

God knows my heart? But do I know His?

I just need to have one thought in my head towards everything I do.

...to please my LORD.

Just be holy, Theresa. Just be holy.

Ah, if it was that easy.

Yesterday's Stress Detox from Tracie Miles is entitled "Release".

I just completed my walk and that was the word that rang through my head. I've been released!

I will no longer listen to the lies that I miss my past position. I will no longer listen to the lies that I am not missed. I will no longer listen to the lies that I will fail.

God has released me. I have moved on. That season is over because He has another plan for my life. I am 100% certain that I am where I am suppose to be.

I had another plan in June. It involved five other people. One by one, those people did not confirm "my plan". 

I am 100% certain that I am where God wants me.

Peace. Yes. I can say I am at peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment