Sunday, September 2, 2012

For Today...


Thanks Tina for this post idea.
FOR TODAY September 2, 2012
Outside my window…humid, dark, 9:10 pm.
I am thinking…of going to bed shortly.
I am thankful… that God allowed Pastor Joe to say the right words and use the right scriptures to heal my wounded heart.
In the kitchen… well not much is going on there. Everything is cleaned up and since we used paper plates, the dishwasher isn't full enough to run.
I am wearing… pajama bottoms and Curtis' "All-Stars" Blue Little League shirt.
I am creating… a relaxing bedroom for Amanda to start her high school journey in.
I am going… to Women of Faith with my sister on Friday!
I am wondering… how God continues to pour out His grace and mercy on this unglued girl.
I am reading… Unglued by Lysa TerKeurst.
I am hoping… that hearts soften and forgiveness is extended.
I am looking forward to… tomorrow morning. The house will be quiet. I will go for a 2 mile morning walk.
I am hearing…laughter from the living room from my Love and my little man. They are watching Lemony Snickets. LOVE.
Around the house… sat many boxes of clothes that have been washed and recently returned. It's been a week long clothes ministry.
I am pondering… well, not much at this moment.
One of my favorite things… laying in bed listening to the train in the distance. Recently, I am tickled when I get up in the middle of the night and the kitten comes and meets me in the bathroom, flopping at my feet.
A few plans for the rest of the week… Labor Day, I am sure we will have burgers. Wednesday is the first day of school. I also would like to finish painting Amanda's bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment