Sunday, August 5, 2012

More Hands


On January 3, 2009, I posted this displaying my hand with my daughter and my mother.

When we were in Kentucky last week, we took pictures again. These are the hands of four generations.

My grandmother has eight daughters. Out of those eight daughters only two have had daughters who have had daughters. Following?

What I mean is:

Gracie mother of Bertie
Bertie mother of Theresa
Theresa mother of Amanda Grace

Bertie is also the mother of Jeannette Grace
Jeannette is the mother of Kayla

The only other daughter who had a daughter who had a daughter (are you sick of me yet) is my aunt Brenda.

Gracie mother of Brenda
Brenda mother of Sarah
Sarah mother of Zoey

Now that we have all that straight, here are some photos:



Jeannette

Theresa
Amanda with her great-grandmother

My Aunt Brenda with her grand-daughter, Zoey
Kayla with her great-grandmother
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment