Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Brothers



I am sure Michael isn't happy that this is the photo I chose. I wanted the most recent one and it looks like this is the one. (Christmas 2011).

We don't spend enough time together. 

Jeannette and I catch up when we can. And we will vacation together in a few weeks.

We need to be more purposeful with our time. But how can you when you have children in activities? Michael has two very talented boys!

But Michael calls. And he knows just when to call. He reads between the lines of this blog. Sometimes it's quite obvious when I am going through a major struggle. Sometimes I don't even know it until he calls.

Anyway, I love you, brother. I wouldn't have any other. (Ha ha. Is that a bad song?)


A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need. 
Proverbs 17:17 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment