Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer 2012 Wish List


With only two more weeks of school left for Kayla (and my schedule changing) I've made a "tentative" list of fun things to do this summer. Tell me what you think and what you would add. These are mostly things that can be done in a few hours to a day and don't need to be expensive. I'd love to hear your ideas!


• Go to a dude ranch/resort
• Ride a horse
• Spend a day at the lake
• Go to The Movie Tavern to see a movie
• Eat icecream at O Wow Cow!
• Vacation with family
• Have frozen yogurt at Kiwi’s
• Go to The Franklin Institute
• Go to a rock concert
• Go to an amusement park
• Go to an aquarium
• Go to the zoo
• Make root beer floats
• Camp outside
• Make tie dye shirts
• Go to Crystal Cave
• Go to Hawk Mountain
• Visit Kutztown University
• Make funnel cake
• Go to a drive in movie
• Go to the beach
• Go bowling
• Watch fireworks
• Visit the Edgar Allan Poe National Historic Site
• Visit the Mutter Museum
• Visit Bushkill Falls
• Visit Longwood Gardens
• Visit Springton Manor Farm
• Visit The Three Little Pigs at Merrymead Farm

2 comments:

  1. Summer reading program at the library?

    French Creek State Park? Marsh Creek? Hibernia?

    Pick fruit/veggies at a farm?

    I live 15-20 minutes from Springton Manor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ideas! Reading is not a problem for me or my daughter..in fact, that's why the list..Kayla would spend the whole day reading if she could!

    I think we've been to both French Creek and Marsh Creek. But what is Hibernia?

    My friend recommended Springton Manor and I see they have lots of babies that were born recently!

    ReplyDelete