Thursday, April 26, 2012

God's Challenging Voice

Week 5: God's Voice Reveals His Plan

God's Challenging Voice - Day 4 from Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer

Ellie Lofaro has this to say about God:

I know the Lord is speaking to me when I'm not particularly thrilled with what He is saying. 


Forgive him. Be kinder to her. Visit the prisoners. Change your attitude. Submit to authority. Stop controlling things.  It's not about you, Ellie - get over yourself!


I love Jesus and have been enjoying a relationship with Him for almost 35 years. BUT my stubborn Italian flesh still collides with God's perfect will for my life. How I yearn to arrive at a place when my consistent response to the Lord's voice will be that of Jesus: "Not my will Lord, but yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment