Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Don't Be Afraid

The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.
 Psalm 37:23-24




The LORD makes firm the steps of Theresa who delights in him: though Theresa may stumble, Theresa will not fall, for the LORD upholds Theresa with his hand.




Now you try it:


The LORD makes firm the steps of ________ who delights in him; though ________ may stumble, ______________will not fall, for the LORD upholds ______________ with his hand.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that was neat! My favorite verse, which I like the best in KJV (even though I'm an NIV kind of gal) is Isaiah 41:13 "For I, the Lord thy God, will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, fear not, for I will help thee." I have even pictured God holding my hand sometimes to get me through something.

    ReplyDelete