Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bad Baby Tucker

This is for my sister (dear sister) who said she loves blogs with pictures. I wanted her to come to my house today and see the kitty. I even cleaned my bathroom for her. She said she didn't want to see the bad kitty. We met at Mom's house even though Mom wasn't there. We talked. We went out to lunch. We shopped. We went to the bakery. We had a lovely five hours together. At least I enjoyed myself  (and the cannoli.)

The "Mean Queen" or Reilly is now the good cat. Really! I'm not lying. Look how sweet she is. The big nine pound furball that she is!



Now Tucker, on the other hand is a TERROR. He bites our ankles. He pounces on Reilly. He jumps on the kitchen counters and table! He jumps in the kitchen sink. He knocked sixteen eggs off of the kitchen counter. He took the filter out of the fish tank. Then he drug it into the living room and destroyed it. (I wasn't home for that one. I can only image how Curtis reacted). 


I am telling you the truth. Do not be fooled by this innocent little face. He is a maniac. He eats all of the food and Reilly stands in line and watches. (It's pathetic). And boy is he FAT! He was seven pounds at his visit two weeks ago. He never stops eating. I am sure he weighs as much as our eight year old darling. Yep, I called her darling!


(He is trying to get a bite of Curtis' nachos).

If he does all of this while we are home what do you think he does when we are not here?


He has so much energy. The little mice are his favorite toys.


This is when I love him the most...when he is sleeping.


Who is cuter? Daniel or Tucker.


Reilly was sleeping in this chair but Tucker decided that it was HIS chair. I haven't seen her there since he chased her away.


Tucker kisses! OK, I guess we'll keep him.







3 comments:

  1. Boy is Tucker cute! I had a wonderful time with you today. We should do it more often =) I love how we can be so alike and so different at the same time. I love our silly sayings that nobody else would find funny. I love that you accept me just the way I am! And of course, the bakery was the perfect way to end the day. I arrived home to an empty house (except for my two nice cats and best friend Scooter). Kayla is at Ashley's for the night and Mike is MIA. Guess it's quiet time for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a cat person but they are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete