Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Baby Girl!

This is the text I received this morning. This is exactly how it was typed...a few typos and lack of punctuation but just perfect. I asked Amanda who sent it to her and she said she wrote it. I asked when. And she said, in the last 15 minutes. What did I ever do to deserve a daughter like this? I am blessed!


When I opened the text, this song was playing.


There was a picture of a heart that said " I (with a heart) Jesus". You know, like "I love New York". I couldn't find a picture to show you. Sorry.


"On December 25 a virgin by the name of mary gave birth to a perfect child named Jesus Christ he lived a perfect life without sin so he could take the punishment on the cross for your sin so you may have eternal life in heaven and not suffer in hell like the other before you. many of you are going to read this and think it is just another dumb christian FWD but its not because Jesus lived and he died and he rose on high! if you believe that Jesus was and is the saviour of the world fwd this to 10 other people spreading the word that Jesus saves and send this back to me if you think Jesus is your saviour!
John 3:16
for God so loved the world that he gave his one and only so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."


My daughter loves Jesus. My daughter knows Jesus!

1 comment: