Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Gift For Jesus

I am sorting toys. All of Daniel's little things are thrown in one box. I have Tech Decks, Legos, Crazy Bones, Army men etc. I am sitting on the living room floor enjoying the time alone. Tomorrow the children will be on vacation for the next eleven days. I need to do this today. We are going to donate the toys that Daniel doesn't want to our Christmas Eve Service. Our gift for Jesus. It is His birthday!

I have KLove on in the office and the DJ read this "A Night of Nights" from Beth Moore's "JESUS: 90 Days with the One and Only".

I LOVE it. Now I need to get this book!

Then she played Breath of Heaven.

I am waiting for a dear friend. We are going out to lunch. Then it's back to cleaning. Have a Thankful Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I was just saying to the boys earlier tonight that when they clean their room tomorrow they need to sort out what toys they're keeping and what can be tossed. Definitely need to purge before new stuff comes in!
    I love that Breath of Heaven song. I have the Point of Grace version and it just gives me chills.

    ReplyDelete