Monday, November 14, 2011

You would think...

that I would know The Ten Commandments but I don't. Daniel has to learn them for his cub scout's religious metal. I found a few videos but I liked this one the best because it has Kirk Cameron in it. I showed the video to Amanda once. She knew them right away. It was strange. Now only if all of her work could be this easy.

I have shown it to Daniel once so far. But I didn't ask him anything. I just showed him the video and then excused him. I'll keep you posted on his progress.

(Yes, I do know The Ten Commandments now that I've watched the video a couple of times).

1 comment:

  1. I came up with 9 in my head without watching the video.
    I am God and there is no other
    No graven images
    Don't take God's name in vain
    Honor the Sabbath
    Obey your parents
    Don't lie
    Don't kill
    Don't covet
    Don't steal

    I don't know which one I'm missing!

    ReplyDelete