Thursday, November 17, 2011

So what do you think?


Update:

These are the ones we are choosing from so far...

Bingo
Quincy
Tucker
Winston
Hobbs
Asher
Pickles
Pierce

I am studying Jonah. Two of my friends suggest that but Daniel has a friend named Jonah. So that is out!

******************************************************************************

I got the call last night that the baby was at Sandy's house. When I spoke to her she said when do you want to come get "her". I said Friday and she said "oh, because there is another kitten that does not like "her". So I told her I would call her back. When I asked Amanda what we should do, she immediately said "let's go get "her". 

I went to my chiropractor and my physical therapy then I went to Pet Smart. At 7:30, I picked the children up to go get our little "girl".


Sandy said she was a tuxedo female. When we arrive, this is the little guy that met us. I was disappointed. I had been thinking of girl names for an hour and now I had to think of a boy name. Then I realized that the last TWO kittens I chose DIED! Daniel said "We're getting him" and it was decided! He snuggled up to me and I was hooked.

Reilly, of course, is not digging him. She has hissed at him but has gotten close enough to smell him. It will be another adjustment period. Right now, we are calling him NOTHING. What do you think?








Isn't he adorable? We don't have a name for this little guy. Do you have any suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!
    Tux?
    Penguin?
    Zebra?
    Snuggles? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Kayla and I were trying so hard to come up with girl names too!! Pickles and Winston are cute. Good luck with this little guy!

    ReplyDelete