Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pictures from the last 13 years!

This is a re-post. With Daniel's birthday coming up next week, I have been working on his birthday post. So I wanted to add this song to Amanda's post. This is my prayer for my favorite daughter.

I am not certain that this is the scripture for my daughter. But it is one that I have prayed in regards to all of the trials over the school year.

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6 NLT

Do you have a song for your child and a scripture? Please share it with me.



The first photos of The Teenager on June 13th!




I tried to take pictures of pictures. As you can see the quality is poor and blurry. But I think you get the point. She has changed A LOT!
















2 comments:

  1. Hope Amanda's birthday was FANTASTIC!!!! Oh my until I saw her baby/little girl pictures I never knew how much she looks like Curtis!

    Hope your week is going super, and your enjoying your summer vacation.

    hugs~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved looking at all the pics :)

    ReplyDelete