Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Words of Wisdom on a Tuesday

The longer we walk with Jesus, and the more we seek His truth, the more we’ll recognize His voice and enjoy the freedom found in Him. It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. (Galatians 5:1, NIV)


Father God,
I can't even put in to words the feelings I have for You. Your love for me is amazing to say the least. I am forgiven and loved. How could I doubt this ever when I read the words from John 3:16.
Lord I confess that I like happy endings. I want to fix all the ones I love. I want to be You. Help me to understand that only You can change people. Only you can change me. Help me to accept that this is not a conference call. You will draw each of us closer if it is Your will, Lord.
Lord, I am thankful that I can give that burden to you, for Your yoke is light. I am not responsible for anyone else's growing. I am responsible for myself. Thank you for giving me Your Holy Spirit to prick my heart when it is so often needed.
Lord, please bless anyone reading this. Do a work in their life like You have done in mine. Let them know that they too can be free because they are Forgiven and Loved. In Jesus Name, AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment