Thursday, March 3, 2011

Simple Life - Part 2

How to make your time really count.

Chapter 1 - I want to Spend More Time Doing Things That Matter
Chapter 2 - The Barriers of Time
Chapter 3 - When the Priories of Time Match Who We Are
Chapter 4 - A Matter of Time

Clarity...Movement...Alignment...Focus

What do you think deserves the most attention in your day? It might look something like this:

1. God
2. Family
3. Health
4. Friends
5. Work

My mission statement:

In order to make the day reflect my priorities, I will limit my computer time to thirty minutes in the morning and thirty minutes in the evening. I will spend at least an hour doing something that will move me closer to God whether that is reading my Bible, doing my Bible study, reading a devotional or praying. I will allow my children to be involved in only two activities and have one date with my husband each month.

It's a good place to start, making a mission statement. Clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment