Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WOW

These are words of wisdom but they are more than that. They are a WOW God moment!

I took my sweetheart to the train at an unbelievable early hour. As I drove home in the pitch black, I prayed. The song immediately entered my head. We will all stand before the Guest of Honor but not everyone will accept His invitation. I believe what the Bible says. I believe His Truth.


Click Here for the song that I've been listening to over and over. I just keep clicking "Replay". I love this song so much. Steven Curtis Chapman was one of the first Christian artists that I started listening to in 2001.

After I decided on the song, I wrote the prayer. I am so filled with emotion.


Father God,
Thank you for this time this morning. You stand at the door and knock. You don't barge in. You are not demanding with how we spend our time. You accept us just as we are. All we need to do is acknowledge You, Lord. Yet we are too busy to fit You in. Thank you for loving us when we find 30 seconds for you. Thank you for loving us when we give you our worst time of the day and fall asleep after 5 seconds.
Thank you Lord for all of the people praying for my father. I pray that his heart is prepared to hear the words and accept the Truth.
I pray for all of the people who are hearing these prayers and have yet to believe. May they all accept the invitation.
Bless all of the people who are giving us support. In Jesus Name.


Now I need a verse. And this is when I lost it, because you might not believe in an invisible God. You might think that it's my imaginary friend. But He is real. I talk to Him every day. He talks to me. God confirmed this fact with His Word for the day. Scroll to the very end.


June 2010 - Amanda's birthday




Daniel's 7th birthday (August 2009)



Christmas one year ago












Call it a coincidence if you wish, but I BELIEVE.

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

2 comments:

  1. I don't call it coincidence! Praying so hard for your dad!

    ReplyDelete