Monday, November 1, 2010

Marvelous Monday

“A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need.” (Proverbs 17:17 NLT)

Father God,
Thank you for this beautiful morning. The chill in the air is more than some of us can bear. But it is a reminder of the changing seasons in our lives. You take us to the extremes. But You never take Your eyes off of us. You warm us in our bitterness. You let us curl up in Your always loving embrace. Thank you for Your gentleness. Help us have gentle souls.

Please empty our hearts. Soften them. Show us how to be more like Your son, Jesus.

We stand with arms high and hearts abandoned in awe of the one who gave it all. Our souls Lord are surrendered. All we are is Yours.
In Your precious Son's name. AMEN.

Click here now to listen to another song that God placed in my day yesterday.


Hillsong United - I'll Stand/The Stand

You stood before creation.
Eternity within Your hand.
You spoke the earth into motion.
My soul now to stand.

You stood before my failure,
Carried the Cross for my shame.
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders.
My soul now to stand.

So what can I say.
What can I do.
But offer this heart O God,
Completely to You.

So I'll walk upon salvation.
Your Spirit alive in me.
This life to declare Your promise.
My soul now to stand.

So what can I say.
What can I do.
But offer this heart O God,
Completely to You.

So I'll stand,
With arms high and heart abandoned,
In awe of the One who gave it all.

So I'll stand.
My soul Lord to You surrendered.
All I am is Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment