Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Change Me, Lord

Click here to watch Beth Moore speak about our attitude. She said that sometimes we just won't be able to change our circumstances but we are able to change our attitude.

After watching this video at 5:30 am, I had a melt-down with my darling twelve year old. It's the same button pusher every morning. We can't get out the door. At the last minute, something is forgotten or lost or something something. So she went off to school with a lecture from my sharp tongue.

Several hours later, one of the darling apples was having a melt-down. I finally walked away and asked a co-worker what she would do. Any insight was welcomed because I was at a loss. Her response was that her sister would always say that if she couldn't change the situation she would say "Lord, change me!".

OK, it was confirmed that that was the message of the day. Don't you just love when God makes things so black and white?!

“Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.” (Ephesians 4:29 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment