Monday, May 3, 2010

Tag from Laura

1.High heels or boots? Neither. Sneakers, slippers or flip flops.


2.What time did you get up this morning? 5:25


3. What was the last movie you saw in the cinema? The Squeakel


4.What is your name? Theresa


5.What is your favorite TV show? When I watch t.v., anything on Food Network.

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Honey Nut Cheerios, applesauce and 16 oz of water.


7.What is your middle name? Mary Margaret, but changed it to Flynn after I got married.


8.What food do you dislike? cooked spinach, anything slimy.


9.What is your favorite CD at the moment? Britt Nicole's new one


10.What characteristic do you despise? Lying


11.Favorite clothing? Pajamas :)


12.Anywhere in the world on vacation? Maybe the Grand Canyon or Alaska


13.Are you organized? I like to think I am but don't visit my house, please!


14.Where would you retire to? Somewhere that is not too hot, not too cold (I sound like Goldilocks) and no major weather disasters like tornadoes or hurricanes. Does that place exist?


15.What was your most recent memorable birthday? Don't have one.

16.What are you going to do when you finish? BED


17.What is your birthstone? Aquamarine


18.Person you expect to publish this first? nobody, maybe Multiple Mom T


19.When is your birthday? March


20. Are you a morning person or a night person? I've always been a morning person. God has blessed me with a husband who is one too. But my morning starts around 5 am. Being married to a fisherman, well he defines morning person when he gets up and out by 3 am to catch a walleye on the river.

21.What is your shoe size? 5


22. Do own any animals? Yes


23.Any news you'd like to share? We paid off the credit card but I decided to book a cruise for January and placed the deposit back on. No worries. I have until November to pay for the trip.


24.When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A wife and mother, thankful I was blessed to be just what I wanted! Yet, I never knew it would be this wonderful. (my thoughts but Laura's words).


25.What is your favorite flower? Daffodil


26.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The last day of school which is also our Relay for Life event.


27.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Passionate Pink


28.How is the weather right now? It's 73 and finally cooling off.


29.Last person you spoke to on the phone? Isabelle, my travel agent.


30.Favorite drink? Water, plain and simple!


31.Favorite restaurant? The Olive Garden

32.Hair color? I see strawberry blonde (and grey). I think others just see blonde.


33.What was your favorite toy as a child? Sock Monkey and Little People


34.Summer or winter? Winter


35.Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate...YUM!


36.Coffee or tea? I could take either. I only drink coffee on Saturday and I haven't been completely enjoying that cup.

37.Wish you were still young? No way, no how. NEVER!


38.Do you want your friends to publish this? Uh, yeah, I guess?


39.When was the last time you cried? Yesterday during service when we were talking about Pastor Wes and the failed kidney transplant.


40.What is under your bed? 3 storage boxes, and a lot of dust bunnies.


41.What did you do last night? Spent two hours at the church hanging out since the parenting class was cancelled.


42.What are you afraid of? It's too personal to put in to words.


43.Salty or sweet? I choose sweet every time!


44.Best quality you have? I say it's encouragement but I think others could answer this question better.


45.How many years at your current job? Since Sept. 2008


46.Favorite day of the week? Sunday


47.What four people will you tag? Not tagging anyone. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. #37--Completely agree! The 40's are rocking--who would want to go back and actually relive all those hormones?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you wrote this...loved getting to know you a little better. I feel I know you well...silly since we haven't ever meet face to face. BUT I know you are my sister and for that I'm thankful. I continue to think of you and "we" pray daily for you. Hope the struggles are feeling less and less...allow the Lord to carry your burdens!

    Hugs to you my friend!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete