Friday, April 2, 2010

Funky Food

Remember when Amanda left a bag of grapes in her backpack and they fermented? I had to leave it on the back porch for two days. It smelled like I dumped a bottle of wine on the backpack. The grape bag literally had liquid in it.

Gross!

Remember when Daniel left a pb&j sandwich in his backpack until it decomposed? It took me a week to figure out why my car smelled. I knew it had to be food. But what I didn't realize was that the smell came and went with his backpack. I had to THROW IT OUT. There was no getting the smell out.

Grosser!

This morning I pulled my cell phone charger and cell phone out of my purse. I put it in there earlier in the week to charge it at work. You can see how often I use it. It's Friday morning and it's still dead. I reach in and pull out a mashed, crumbling hard boiled egg. The children dyed eggs on Wednesday. I did a purse dump and cleaned it out.

Grossest!

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment