Saturday, April 17, 2010

Briefly Me

My passion is ...
Following Jesus. It's that simple.


I know too much about ...
Potty training comes to mind first of course since I spend much time with those little Plums. I think I know a lot about a lot of different things. I guess I would have to say I know too much about saying I'm sorry since that seems to be what I do the most in my life.


My parents always told me ...

To just do my best.


My childhood ambition ...

To be a mommy.


My favorite memory ...
Has to involve my sister and best friend of course. But there are so many. Probably all of the make-believe games we played in our back yard.


Why I write ...
This is my release. This is my voice when I can't say it out loud. I pray that God shuts my big mouth but I haven't prayed about my fingers shutting up yet.


My first job ...
Babysitting the little girls who lived across the street. Tara was two and Carlie was eighteen months. That was 1983!


My best moment ...
Wow, I have to pick one and I'm not sure I can do that. Which means I am incredible best to have more than one 'best moments!'. When I became a wife to my favorite man has to be my best moment. He has made all of my dreams come true. I became a mommy. Then after a few years, became a SAHM.


My inspiration ...
I have hope. I have the LORD. Do I need anything else to inspire me? I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment