Friday, February 12, 2010

Alone and Lonely

The Muncks are one of the few blogs that I make time for. I use to read a bunch of blogs but as life gets busier and busier, I have less time to be on the computer.

Tonight after not having internet for two days, I am back on. I am alone. The children are at AWANA and my love went out with the guys. I am alone. Alone time? I am actually lonely.

I am listening to K-love, talking to my aunt on Facebook and making a cup of tea. I bought a magazine but I just miss my little ones (actually, they aren't so little are they?)

I haven't seen Daniel since 7:15 this morning. He went to his friend's house after school. Amanda and I went to the craft stores and she bought fondant and a couple of other things to make my mom a special birthday cake. I told Amanda she could get whatever she wanted (within reason) because she got an 80% on her math test. MY GIRL GOT A "B" ON HER MATH TEST!

But, getting back to the Muncks. The spin-off blog by the Munck sisters is called 3 Sisters Soaking Up the Son. Please check them out and leave a comment. They are having a Valentine give-away, so hurry up and get over there!

Well I could continue my rambling and babbling but I think I will end here and go enjoy my tea before it's time for me to pick up the children.

1 comment: