Thursday, December 24, 2009

Y is for...

Yardley Pediatrics

Amanda arrived 3 weeks early, the day after my maternity leave began. In those 3 weeks I had "plans". Plans to get the nursery set up, read a book about how to breast feed, AND find a pediatrician.

Needless to say, none of those things got done. Well, they did but not on my time schedule. Actually, the breast feeding book never got read. After 2 days, I gave up. It wasn't meant to be. Nothing natural about that!

While in the hospital, the young pediatrian named "Curt" someone came in to visit Amanda. He said he had a friend who was part of Yardley Pediatrics. I called them and that's all she wrote.

We have been with Yardley since June of 1998. I love them. The doctors are great. The nurses are great. AND the receptionists are great. Sometimes, that can make or break your relationship with a practice.

I am blessed to have a wonderful pediatric staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment