Wednesday, December 23, 2009

X is for...

X-tra hugs

Yes, it's a stretch using the "X" in extra. But xylophone and x-ray? How about Xerox or Xenon?

So you will just have to settle with x-tra hugs.

Again, I "googled" hug because I wanted to know how many hugs the average person received each day. I couldn't find it. If you find out, please let me know. Maybe I was just looking in the wrong spot.

I try to hug Amanda and Daniel before school but sometimes Amanda gets out of it because she is eleven, almost not cool! But Daniel will make up for it by giving me two or three hugs. He might even run out in to the hall after I've dropped him off to give me an X-tra one.

Then I walk in to the Plum room and it's just hug galore ALL Day. I get so many little hugs that I couldn't keep count if you asked me to.

How many hugs do you get each day?

1 comment:

  1. With four kids and a loving husband, I get A LOT.

    I found this:
    Scientific Research Has Shown the Following:

    Every human being needs four hugs per day merely to survive

    Eight hugs per day to maintain oneself at a strong emotional level

    Twelve hugs per day to grow.

    ReplyDelete