Saturday, December 19, 2009

T is for...

Teachers

I am blessed to be a teacher first of all.

I am not just a teacher of art. Actually, I am anything but.

It's a gift that God has given me. I can teach you to tie your shoe, go to the potty, spell a word or cook scrambled eggs. It's patience most of the time.

I can teach.

But I am thankful for the other teachers, the ones that teach my children. Because frankly, I am not sure I could do it. I've prayed about homeschooling Amanda but God has not placed that on my heart. I am not sure if that is Him actually saying "you can't handle it". Not sure.

Daniel. Well, I just want to say "thank you God for giving me teachers that teach my son." I KNOW that I could NOT do it!

To all the teachers out there...thank you for getting out of bed each morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment