Tuesday, December 15, 2009

P is for...

Patient Plums

I have two children, Amanda and Daniel. I have 22 other children at "work".

It's funny that it's called work, because it isn't always that. A lot of times, it's playing on the floor with blocks or cars. It's sitting in a small pink chair and pretending to eat a cupcake while we sing Happy Birthday. It's coloring and playing with home-made clay. I get my hair styled and even a shot in the arm.

How can that be work?

I get excited to go to see the Plums. I am always in the building at least 20 minutes before I need to be. And there are their little faces at the window, waiting for me to come in. "Reesa, Weesa...and whatever other names the little ones call me".

It's nice to be famous in the eyes of a two-year-old.

3 comments:

  1. I love when you talk about your Plums! I like when the kids are excited to see me too! Off to see mine today from 7am to 6pm...give me patience:0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I didn't even talk about how much they teach me. Ha, I'm suppose to be the teacher...I say "suppose". Every day I learn more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is such a blessing to me, and this post especially!! I realize I am a "little late" in seeing this---but all is good in God's timing :)

    ReplyDelete