Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I is for...

Internet

It has been a blessing and a curse in my life. Too much knowledge isn't always a good thing. I have hurt people by the things that I've written on my previous blog.

I have hurt my best friend, my love.

My daughter has view things that a child should never view.

I've neglected things to waste time on the Internet.

But...

I have "met" many friends who have blessed me time and time again. I have "met" women who are going through exactly what I am going through...or already have. And I may never physically meet them either.

Yet, the best part of it is that the love and prayers that I feel coming to me and my family from across the states. It's an amazing feeling to know that someone is praying for you.

I am blessed for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, it is both blessing and a curse! Information accessibility, friendships, and let's not forget funny videos.

    But then there's all that other JUNK, which since you've read my blog, you know what I think of it!! :-P

    ReplyDelete