Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

"The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of THANKSGIVING.: Psalm 28:7 NLT

"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,”- Hebrews 12:28

"give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (New International Version)

"always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:20

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment