Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nine Week Hiatus



hi·a·tus
1. A gap or interruption in space, time, or continuity; a break.

I am currently reading a book by Beth Moore, called Believing God. Beth has given us a challenge or a pledge to make a change for a certain period of time. She suggested 9 weeks. Most of her studies are around that length of time. I have chosen to do two things. First, I will give up dessert for this period. (It's not a diet, but I have gained 6 pounds in the last 4 weeks.) However, I have also chose to not blog for this time. (I will read blogs but not do any current posts). This will take me to October 28th. I have pre-posted the W.O.W. Wednesdays, just to give you a little inspiration.

So really, that t-shirt is incorrect. You will find me reading, relaxing, praying, doing 2nd AND 6th grade homework and just spending time with my family. I'll be back in November to update you on how God is using me and my time to bring Him glory.

Until then, be blessed my friends.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss NOT reading a post from you...since I'll be up at all hours, with time to read.

    My your study be a blessing, and I'll be looking for you to return on OCT 28th!

    ReplyDelete