Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Dozen Randoms

1. When you go to Walmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
Balance Bars


2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?
Texting on cell phones. I am not a fan of cell phones.


3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?
I am stealing this answer from Tina: Acapella music.


4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
There will be a day by Jeremy Camp


5. A really great salad must have this ingredient?
Sun-dried tomatoes


6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
Also borrowed from "T" (sorry, I named you above). Don't name names. Respect other people's privacy.


7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
Joseph William if I was a boy. Other girl names were Bernadette and Loretta. Yuck to both (sorry if I am offending anyone).


8. What in your life are you waiting for?
Orkin


9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
Vera Bradley. I ordered clearance items for Christmas gifts.


10. Today--what song represents you?
Broken and Beautiful by Mark Schultz


11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
That I have a love for writing that I didn’t know existed.


12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?
I chose my favorite Capri jeans, which I can only wear on Fridays at work and a grey t-shirt because they were clean. They don’t say a whole lot about me other than I am casual. I also wore sneakers (and a sweatshirt this morning) now that the season is changing and getting cooler.

2 comments:

  1. No, just felt like blogging. In a mood that day. Nine weeks is more like the end of Oct.

    ReplyDelete