Friday, August 28, 2009

Why?

Satan is attacking. I don't know why but all I know is that it makes me cling to My Father even more. He is my strength as we deal with this very profound and disturbing issue in our homelife right now. Thank you, Jesus for carrying me today and honestly most days.

From the song "He is" by Mark Schultz and my prayer this morning:
"Father, let the world just fade away. Let me feel your presence in this place. Lord, I've never been so weary. How I need to know you're near me. Father, let the world just fade away. Till I'm on my knees. Till my heart can sing."

A few hours later, God answered with the Key's for Kids verse:
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own". Matthew 6:34

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you need someone to talk to or just listen. Love you!

    ReplyDelete