Monday, August 3, 2009

Killing Time

Stole this from Renee last night:

My roommate and I once: This was tough. We bailed on a mid-term (actually it was my ceramics) to watched Gone with the Wind. We lived together two years as college roommates and two years after college so we did MANY THINGS but I can't really share them. (Way before I knew the LORD).

Never in my life have I: Sky dived. And never do I intend to.

High school was: Disappointing when I look back. I wish I had been more actively involved.

When I’m nervous: I get the Big D, if you know what I mean.

My hair: Has a life of it's own. It's never been colored and the curl is natural.

When I was 5: I had the chicken pox.

When I turn my head left: The pain is unbearable. Can you say adjustment!?

I should be: Doing something constructive but I am wasting time while Amanda showers. We are going to watch The Next Food Network Star together.

By this time next year: Who knows what God has planned for me?

My favorite aunt is: Oh no, can't answer this one since I am just 10 days from visiting them. My mom is one of twelve so I have many!

I have a hard time understanding: Why obedience is so hard but disobedience comes so easily.

You know I like you if: I hug you.

My ideal breakfast is: Cheerios and applesauce but I love Eggs Benedict!

If you visit my home town: You find a quaint (that's the only word to describe it) maybe adorable place that you will fall in love with.

If you spend the night at my house: You may be awakened by a crying cat. Don't ask me why.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds????? Who thought up this question?

I shouldn’t have been: An Art Major. Elementary Education, maybe.

Last night I: Went to bed at 8:30 and slept like a rock.

A better name for me would be: I like Theresa. You tell me!

I’ve been told I look like: "Someone I know" but I don't usually know them. But lately "your sister" has been the answer.

If I could have any car, what would it be? I'm not really a car person. As long as it's reliable. But my next car will be a color of my choice. My current car is "bachelor beige".

2 comments:

  1. Hello Theresa! Thank you for your comments on my blog! =) It's always so neat to get comments, it's like christmas morning I swear. LOL (p.s. I absolutely love your hair by the way)

    I have naturally curly hair as well but I do everything I can to smooth it down. It would probably look a thousand times better if I just let it be free.

    We also like the next food network star. Did you agree with the winner?

    Your answers are awesome =) I'd comment on all of them but this response would be a page long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked them both (Food Network Star) and was glad that either could have won. I think I favored Jeffery but Melissa is the better choice in the end. Her style and her ideas were better suited for a show I would watch. =)

    ReplyDelete