Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kentucky Part 1 (of about 50!)

Here are possible posts about our trip to Kentucky:

1. Roadtrip: In short, almost run out of gas but at the correct exit, but not knowing that, go 80 miles out of our way to end up back at the same gas station an hour later. Nah.

2. Looking for my aunt's house and driving up a stoney steep drive-way, getting stuck, having my uncle push the rental van out. Owner of the house glaring at us. Nah.

3. Daniel and Kayla wade in the creek and then decided to take off and get lost in the hills (yes, not the creek) of Kentucky. Uncle to the rescue again, but aunt finds them just in time. Nah, maybe later.

4. Family crisis - Mom's one of twelve. I read Proverbs 17-19 this morning. That's all I have to say about that.

"The words of a gossip are like choice morsels; they go down to a man's inmost parts." Proverbs 18:8

5. Family reunion - I just can't put this in to words in fear of hurting feelings, ok maybe just one word...stereotype.

6. Driving back from the family reunion, following same uncle (now favorite uncle). Here are three words...Dukes of Hazzard.

7. Puppies, Puppies, Puppies. Meet Patches

8. Pictures

9. Driving home...pretty uneventful but I am sure Jeannette could spice this up.

OK, so there are not fifty possible posts, only about nine. Now between Jeannette's nursing, work, Kayla and my family, work and new puppy, when are we going to blog?

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya!! I will try to get some in before school starts.

    ReplyDelete