Saturday, July 18, 2009

Camping Photos Part 3




This is the Twister. I went up like I intended on going on this. Little D changed his mind so I gladly took him down to wait for the rest of the gang. My princess went on four times. That night she went right to bed and then woke up with a pounding headache. She slept most of the day (Friday) and still had a headache this morning. I think it rattled her brain. Craziness!



Need I say anything?! My family actually didn't get one but our friends did. My guys got ice-cream instead.



Apple Chips...Granny Smith apples sliced, hot caramel drizzled over them, topped with whipped cream. My love and I split this.




We were at the park for about five hours before going back to the camp site and cooking dinner. Then we returned for the night life...about 3 more hours of rides. Who knows what crazy ride this is but I thought the picture was cool.



Everyone was totally exhausted. In addition to that, I gained FIVE POUNDS. But it was a great time. I think we are going to make this an annual trip.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. Baby Girl loves the roller coasters! I even went on all of them the first day at Busch Gardens... the second day, I took photos. Lots of good food in Virginia too...although we only managed to eat once a day (once at 11pm!) Tomorrow, I will shop for healthy food.

    ReplyDelete